Honored Contributor

Re: Do you wear winter white pants?

I wore winter white pants when I lived in Southern California but I now live in the Seattle area and gave them up because of mud splattered on the bottoms. They spent more time at the cleaners than on me!

Valued Contributor

I do mostly for special occasions, I live in the Northeast.

Honored Contributor

I stopped but only because I cannot find a pair that I like anymore. I had a fabulous pair of lined, wool winter white pants that I wore to death but I had to retire them. I live where winter is real but never really had an issue with them getting splattered but I also don't walk the streets for work. I park right outside our office and walk in.

Honored Contributor

White is the only color I don't wear.

Valued Contributor

On 9/2/2014 misschristy said:

I never found a pair I really liked, but I love Isaac's 24/7 pants and am thinking of getting the winter white (even though some reviewers are saying they have more yellow than a true winter white).

I think winter white is gorgeous and wouldn't hesitate.

Bought the IM 24/7 pants in winter white and I can tell you they have NO yellow tinge. They are definitely ivory. Also washable so I have no worries about their getting dirty, despite all the grungey stuff we get in the Midwest.

Honored Contributor

One of my favorite winter outfits is a pair of winter white pants and a pull over winter white sweater with light pink and ivory seed pearls. I usually even wear a winter white blouse under the sweater.

I am currently looking for a winter white skirt - preferably crepe.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Esteemed Contributor

Yes I have some from Talbot's and wear them mostly around Christmas and early January
Trusted Contributor

I love the look of winter white and bought a new pair of winter white pants last year. Unfortunately, I gained a few pounds right around that time and never got to wear them before the weather warmed up. Tried them on the other day and they fit great, so now I can't wait to wear my new pants!

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, no problem. I wear them because I can.

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Respected Contributor

On 9/2/2014 Love Roses said:

Yes, no problem. I wear them because I can.

As do I.