Respected Contributor

Very rarely.   

I’ll wear a printed peasant top or a printed dress.  It just depends on the print  

I wouldn’t wear any of the SG printed TSV’s 

Honored Contributor

@Bri36 wrote:

Very rarely.   

I’ll wear a printed peasant top or a printed dress.  It just depends on the print  

I wouldn’t wear any of the SG printed TSV’s 

Oh lawd no.  Me either.  Those prints are just too much for me.  Those aren't the types of prints I would pick.  LOL

Honored Contributor

I rarely wear prints.  I have one print skirt and one print maxi dress that I  occasionally wear in the summer. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Do you wear prints?

[ Edited ]

Yes, sometimes I wear prints. I like placement prints,  also classic prints like nordic and paisley.

ETA:  does CAMO count? I like to wear that, too.Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Not very often.......but I do have a couple tops in "watercolor" prints.   I am under 5'...........so I can't wear anything too overpowering.

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

Yes I do.  I feel like they (when size is right) hide all of my flubs...

I prefer prints most of the time.  I don't like boring clothes.  

Honored Contributor

Only certain prints---I have a unique issue--I got a double mastectomy with no recon, after cancer dx and am totally flat--which I LOVE by the way--however, I like to have prints to camouflage my flatness---not huge prints mind you. I wear a tank top, skinny tees underneath with something over top. Been kind of hard to find tops that fit now. I also wear prosthetics on occasion, but not much. Haven't seen the TSV as I am not a fan of SG.

Honored Contributor

Yes ... I gues about 1/4 - 1/3 of my tops are prints.  About 10%  print pants.  

Most of the prints are animal, next come stripes .. but I also wear painterly prints, colorful abstracts.  I'm particularly attracted to splashy black/white prints.  

Esteemed Contributor

For the most part no,  I do have some tops with strips and I don't mind a small paisley or other smaller prints but never anything with huge flowers, animals etc. on them.  I tend to shy away from plaid as well.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

I had to go into my closet and check.  I have two garments that have prints, and I rarely wear them.