Honored Contributor

Re: Do you wear matching undergarments?

Yes, for the most part.  My bra inventory is mostly all shades of nude, light/medium/dark, but I have more shades of panties.  Thank you Soma for such a variety!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

Matching what?  The day of the week?  Woman Tongue

Makes me think I cannot tell you how long since I bought a white bra.  Maybe 30 years?

Honored Contributor

If it were to happen, it would have been by chance.  

Honored Contributor

Nobody does probably.  I only make sure it's beige or so called nude color.  All my bras and underwear are that color. Not to match.  Just for practical reasons, I won't have to wear a certain color bra with a top.  You wear sexy lingerie for a husband or boyfriend.  Other then that, no practical reason

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo  - I'm part of the nude-beige-black club.  I use to be more colorful in my younger days.  As far as matching panties, not really.  

I still wear Victoria Secret bras.  I find they fit well and last a long time.  I like striking a deal on Ebay for a nice VS bra.

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo  Only when I make a concerted effort to do so for a specific reason... Which is to say, not very often...

Woman Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Valued Contributor

One of the only bonuses of the pandemic has been ditching the bra. 

So, it's much easier to match now Smiley Wink

Whatever gets you through the night; it's alright, it's alright. It's your money or your life; it's alright, it's alright---John Lennon
Honored Contributor

@songbird wrote:

Nobody does probably.  I only make sure it's beige or so called nude color.  All my bras and underwear are that color. Not to match.  Just for practical reasons, I won't have to wear a certain color bra with a top.  You wear sexy lingerie for a husband or boyfriend.  Other then that, no practical reason

@songbird 

You shouldn't presume to speak for everyone! Clearly, whetheryou think it's practical or not, if you look through the responses there are those that do match their bras to their underwear on a regular basis. I was just curious if it was as prevalent as film and television would have you believe it is

Respected Contributor

5 years ago i would have said yes.  have many really darling matched sets but i no longer wear the bras, they are underwire and i gave up underwire bras, too uncomfortable. its nude, black and pink wirefree for me.

Esteemed Contributor

In the BC times ... yes, I wore pretty matching bras and panties. Then I had children, stuggled to get that weight off and so I didn't want to spend money for "that" size. Such a ridiculous way to think ... as if I didn't deserve something nice if I'm above some arbitrary size that only I knew. Sheesh.

I'm now firmly in the cotton granny panty phase in beige, grey or black. My bra is beige or black, depending on what I have on. If the two match it's not by design.

A few years back by DIL purchased a lovely lacy thong and matching demi cup bra. I thought it was a joke present so I laughed until I cried. I mean how she could look at me and think a demi bra wouldn't give me a double bubble is beyond me. 

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."