Honored Contributor

Re: Do you wear matching undergarments?

@denisemb 

Yeah --- twins -- LOL!  I had every color and print they made I think!!!  I believe their sales drastically tanked when I quit buying from them!!!  I'm boring now, too --- don't feel bad!!!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Respected Contributor

I always take matching undergarments when I travel as it makes life on the road simpler. I don't worry about matching at home so much. While my panties consist of a wide variety of solids and prints, my bras are solid skin tones, white and black. I'm more concerned with choosing a bra that doesn't show through my blouse/top than matching it to my panties. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@AngelPuppy1 @denisemb 

Victoria's Secret used to sell a good product. I've never been as adventurous as the 2 of you with colors and styles but I did purchase many of their most basic (lace and other embellishment irritates me) but the last time I purchased one of their bras it fell apart in one washing!

When I was a little girl in the 60s underwear were boring and all white! That's probably why, when I was able to, I went for all the fun colors! LOL When it comes to bras I find one that fits correctly and is comfortable and basically buy that until they discontinue it! (Which inevitably happens at some point) grrr!

Honored Contributor

No.  I would never occur to me to even bother.  My bras are all beige and I only worry about the color of my panties if I'm wearing white pants.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Andreatoo 

I hear you.  Many "brands" went downhill over the years.

Funny story - in relating my VS colors, I recalled the coral bra & panties were bought to go with a Susan Graver jacket, tank and skort way back when!

Denise
Esteemed Contributor

Nope.  Mixed bag.

Honored Contributor

In bras I go for function.  Panties can be a bit frivolous. So, no.  

Honored Contributor

lol!  never!

Honored Contributor

Yes, it's a OCD thing for me. I wear only a shade of beige for both.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Esteemed Contributor

This is such a funny question.😂 I make an effort to have them match when I leave the house, but have no preference when I do not.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖