Honored Contributor

Do you wear matching undergarments?

If television and film is any indication 95% of women do! I know I don't except by accident! LOL just wondering how realistic the depiction is

Honored Contributor

Re: Do you wear matching undergarments?

I usually do, but most of my underpinnings are beige or black.

I do have some matching colored sets as well,  and a ton of colored panties that I wear under matching pants.

example...purple capris, purple panties and a white tee with a beige bra underneath.

Honored Contributor

More in the summer.  I wear a lot of white which puts me in beige underwear.

In the winter, if I wear white, it's covered by something else so the bra color doesn't matter.

What's really weird is to see someone with bright underwear and white jeans!  Yep!  It DOES show!

Respected Contributor

i think it depends on your lingerie assortment.  if you are the type that has alot of matching,colors and styles maybe you match.  or if you prefer the more servicable styles i would think maybe not.  or.....perhaps if one is entertaining a gentleman caller. 

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo   Matching? No. I don’t think I’d be able to get the kind of bra I need/want in anything coming in a matching set.

Coordinating? Yes. My bras tend to be solid color and very neutral but underwear are more colorful and sometimes prints. 

Honored Contributor

No way, LOL.

Not a "matchy" person in my clothing or my decor.

Honored Contributor

To be clear when I say matching I mean color wise. I don't own any sets. The majority of my bras are black and nude but I'm much more adventurous when it comes to panties

Esteemed Contributor

I have just about every color of underware but white. I don't have white panties nor do I have a white bra. Closest I have is beige and only one or two of those. Do I match most days, most likey not. I don't wear white anything so it doesn't matter what color I'm wearing underneath.

Respected Contributor

@Andreatoo  Same here.

Respected Contributor

In my 20s and 30s I did - but not just for me (wink)...nowadays I barely remember to brush my hair, it's the only thing kinky about me - my hair!!!!