Honored Contributor

Yes but not like that one.  That wouldn't flatter my thighs and bootie.  I have three casual jumpsuits.  Fuller, soft knit fabric.  

Honored Contributor

No I carry my weight in my hips.  Not a good look lol

Honored Contributor

Agree with all the above.  They were fun to wear though.

Esteemed Contributor

No

Honored Contributor

I like them a lot but my figure would look awful in one today. On a woman with the right figure it can look great.

Valued Contributor

Yes, and I love my two Anybody cozy knit jumpsuits. They are pretty "loungey." I only wear them at home, even sometimes to sleep in: Comfortable and no bathroom problem. It's not a style I would feel confident wearing anywhere else. I haven't a fashion model figure nor do I wear high heels, which seem to the best look for most jumpsuits.

Draping them down around my ankles in a public restroom would not be a good thing either.  I'm rather a home body and the 2 comfy, cozy knit jumpsuits are enough.

FullSizeRender.jpg

***My happily retired life, in a nutshell.***

Valued Contributor

I only have one. Hard to find when you are under 5'2". 
Found this one at Marshall's for $16.00! No hemming! Added jacket for arm coverage.IMG_0207.jpeg

Respected Contributor
There was a jumpsuit TSV a few years ago. It was Du Jour, sleeveless, wide cropped legs with a sash that could be tied in the front or back. I bought it in taupe and black. I’ve worn the black one so much i bought a second one on ebay.
Respected Contributor

I have owned 1 jumpsuit in my life.  Wore when I was in my 30's.  I don't like jumpsuits and the only reason i bought this one is because it was dark green and a thin corduroy.  And that spoke to me, one of my favorite colors and it did look good on me then.  Sure would not look good in one now.

Honored Contributor

No.  I have to potty too often!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.