Esteemed Contributor

Re: Do you wear jogger style pants?

Yes I wear joggers- We are all living a more casual lifestyle at the present time.

The style compliments my petite body type and my wardrobe. Some knits, some woven fabrics. Most all are black- blank canvas, so to speak. Who wears pumps right now anyway? Not with joggers, for sure. Wedge shoes? Sure.

Respected Contributor

I don't wear them and now that you mention it, I don't see them on people out and about.  Leggings are very popular though.

Honored Contributor

They remind me of sweat pants, so I haven't tried them yet. 

Honored Contributor

I wear a couple to bed as pj's and have a couple more fleecy ones that I wear at home. I like them alot ---don't go out anymore but prob wouldn't wear that style anyway and certainly not with high heels----I don't even have heels on my shoes and haven't in a hundred years

Respected Contributor

I got a couple pair of the Anybody cargo joggers when they had a really good price last fall.  They're OK, quite comfortable, but really look like pajamas on me.  I feel too self-conscious to wear them in public, so I just wear them around the house or when I actually go out jogging.  I won't buy any more. 

Honored Contributor

I don't like them.  I don't wear them.

Honored Contributor

I have 3 three pairs o Lisa Rinna's joggers.   I like them, I wear them in the Fall and Winter with sweaters and ankle boots.  I see them on women, they can be styled in variety of ways depending on the fabric of the pants.  Like most women, I like a variety of styles of pants in my wardrobe.  

Respected Contributor

I don't like elastic around my ankles. But a lot of people around here wear them. 

Honored Contributor

@FastDogWalker2 wrote:

I don't wear them and now that you mention it, I don't see them on people out and about.  Leggings are very popular though.

@FastDogWalker2 

Same here. 

Respected Contributor

They’re my daily work from home wear. Except for a quick run to the store or the post office, they’re mostly inside the house pants.