Respected Contributor

I love hats!!! They are such a nice way to add color and style to your outfit. I have berets in all colors and prints. My leopard print berets have garnered me nothing but compliments. They look great with my side swept bangs like Taylor Swift LOL.  

~Live with Intention~
Esteemed Contributor

Lands end has the only hats that I wear. 

Esteemed Contributor

@SHIRAZ

I bought this exact set last year in white.  You are right about wearing hats it's pain and can ruin a look.  To add insult to injury the hat is really tight in this set and feels more like a child's hat.   When it is raining or snowing my hair will explode if it gets wet but a thicker width scarf will work for me.   The scarf on this set is doubled but the width is not enough my cover hair.  

I passed on this TSV.

Respected Contributor

Yes, if it's bitterly cold and the wind in howling, I definitely need a hat or coat with a hood. 

Esteemed Contributor

I wear hats year-round.  For sun protection, rain protection, cold protection, bad hair days.  In some circles I am known for my hats.  

Cogito ergo sum
Respected Contributor

Only when I'm skiing.

Valued Contributor

@hopi wrote:

@SHIRAZ

I bought this exact set last year in white.  You are right about wearing hats it's pain and can ruin a look.  To add insult to injury the hat is really tight in this set and feels more like a child's hat.   When it is raining or snowing my hair will explode if it gets wet but a thicker width scarf will work for me.   The scarf on this set is doubled but the width is not enough my cover hair.  

I passed on this TSV.

Thanks @hopi for confirming my suspicions.  I also don't like the way the hat poofs up on top on the models.  I passed on this TSV too.  I already have plenty of hats in my closet that I don't wear because they aren't quite right.  I did want to try the gloves, but I'll look for a better deal getting them by themselves instead of in a set. 

"It doesn't matter if the glass is half-full or half-empty as long as you still have the rest of the bottle."
Honored Contributor

@SHIRAZ

There are some cute Muk Luk offerings at    JC   P

and K oh  l's.

I didn't know Muk Luks did ponchos

MUK LUKS Southwestern Fringed Poncho

MUK LUKS Southwestern Fringed Poncho

MUK LUKS Colorblock Poncho

MUK LUKS Snowflake Fringed Poncho

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor

I have the prettiest burgundy hat with a matching sweater every time I wear it I get loads of compliments, and to think I went years thinking I wasn't a hat person.

I love ponchos to, I have a beautiful black one with a little white can't wait to wear it.

Honored Contributor

I used to love and wear hats when I was younger and thought hats flattered me, now I just look like an old lady in a hat. I will throw a scarf over my head if it's windy and cold though.