Honored Contributor

Re: Do you wear bleached denim all year?

No, never.  I don't like bleached denim.

Valued Contributor

People now these days wear stuff with holes in them. don't see why you cannot wear bleached denim! :/

Honored Contributor

Which year?

🤣

Honored Contributor

No, I have never owned any bleached denim. It always reminds me of the jeans worn in the 80's....

Respected Contributor

I don't see why not...

Respected Contributor

Yes, I do. In fact, I've come to the realization  that I prefer the more distressed, faded look in jeans to the super-dark indigo shades. 

I live in a warm climate and the very dark shades just look hot and uncomfortable to me.

Respected Contributor

I live in SE Wi. so definitely cold winters. I do still wear them actually and love them with a dark top and and matching dark shoe. I love the contrast. 

Honored Contributor

I don't purchase bleached denim jeans. I don't own any except for a bleached denim jacket. I prefer black denim or very dark denim.  Of course they fade so all of my jeans are not the same color as they stared out being.

Honored Contributor

That's a good question and I've aways wondered about that myself. I like to put bleached denim in the same category as white pants. I put away my bleached denim jeans and white pants at the end of summer and start wearing my dark indigo jeans and jeggings in fall/winter. I look forward to this every year.Woman Happy

Super Contributor

Light or bleached denims are my favorite...I have all shades but just feel better somehow in the bleached.  Funny, isn't it, but I feel larger in the dark denim.  Different strokes for different folks.