Valued Contributor

Re: Do you wear a sleep bra?

None of my bras are uncomfortable either    I just wouldn't want to sleep in one.   I can see sleeping in those ahh bras or the genie bras.    

Trusted Contributor

Yes.  I am a 40DD, or DDD, and at night I wear a comfy bra.  It can be awkward and uncomfortable not to wear one.

Honored Contributor

@house_cat  I agree. When I get home & change into my jeans & tees, my bra is the first thing I can't wait to take off!

Trusted Contributor

I just recently started wearing a bra to bed.  I was looking for a sports bra to wear under a low cut tank for Yoga class.  I bought one at Sam's for just under $10 and loved it so much, I went back for several more and started sleeping in them.  These are different than other sports bras I had in that they have cups in them, whereas my old ones were like wearing a binding.

I just cannot get over how soft and comfortable these are!  😊

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

No way!

A few years ago I had a breast lift and had to wear a bra 24 hours a day for 4 months.  HATED it.

Valued Contributor

@mustang66lady: Hello! I'm  not going to cut and paste your post (too much work for me!), but I just have to share something with you. I'm reading these posts about sleeping in bras...comfort...breast size...etc. The first two lines of your post mention that you are large busted, and then you mention that your "DDs came home from ball games..." My initial thought was, "Her breasts played ball??!" (I think mine are pretty impressive, but they can't top that!) Smiley Tongue

Honored Contributor

@sallybusky

I read that the same way at first!

~ house cat ~
Esteemed Contributor

@sallybusky

@house_cat

LOL!   Sorry about that!  I read and reread what I post and to me, it makes sense but often fail to communicate what I am thinking!  Hope you both ( and any and all others) figured out what I meant.  No, I am not that talented that any part of me played ball!   Thanks for the laugh!  You are the best!

Honored Contributor

@mustang66lady

Yes! I did quickly figure it out, but I must say, the immediate visual was an interesting one!

~ house cat ~
Honored Contributor

no I do not sleep in a bra. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval