Respected Contributor

Re: Do you wear a sleep bra?

[ Edited ]

I am retired now but when I was working, I would unhook my bra the minute I got in the car and headed home.  I had a fifty minute commute so I couldn't wait to get out of it.  I had a stretchy sports bra I put on when I got home.  I have yet to find any bra that is totally comfortable to wear all day.

Honored Contributor

No, wearing it during my waking hours is enough.

Respected Contributor

No, I let them all hang out LOL.

Honored Contributor

I wear one to work only out of courtesy to my colleagues....I go commando every chance I get in privacy of my home.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

'

@phoenixbrd wrote:

I wear one to work only out of courtesy to my colleagues....I go commando every chance I get in privacy of my home.

'Downstairs' too, @phoenixbrd?  Woman Wink

Additional air flow, LOL.

Super Contributor

He** NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Nope; never have.

Even though my A-cups have drooped, I'm always free-fallin' at home.

Sometimes even when I'm out in public - layers can disguise a lot, LOL.

Besides, comfort is key.

Honored Contributor

Wearing a bra has never bothered me.  I don't sleep in one either.

Honored Contributor

My mother was very large busted and slept in a "sleep bra" because she was uncomfortable with out any support. At one point she decided to have reduction surgery. She was very happy she did this and afterward did not need to sleep in a bra. Her "sleep bras" were made by Playtex and were very soft stretchy lace.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am large busted as well.  When my DD's got to the age that they were coming home from ball games at school and bringing friends, I wanted more modesty.  I purchased some leisure bras that snap up the front. They do not give any real support but provide modesty.  I do find that the minimal support that they do give, made sleeping more comfortable because of that little bit of support-the breast isn't pulling on the muscle as much.  They also are perfect to take to the hospital to wear under those famous hospital gowns for modesty there as well.  Wish I could find more as the genie or ahhh bra is not as easy to put on, especially if surgery has been involved.  The front hook leisure bras come unhooked too easily.  Love the front snap or front zip leisure bras.