Trusted Contributor

Re: Do you wear a lot of purple?

I used to, and I really like some shades of purple, but I don't have that much in my wardrobe right now. If I found something I really liked in the right shade, then I would buy it. I can't wear jewel tones, but softer shades for sure.

Esteemed Contributor

True purple is not flattering on me. My complexion looks better in burgundy or if the purple has a lot of wine hue in it.

Valued Contributor

I don't wear a lot of true purple, although I do like the color. I do have some burgundy and eggplant but not a lot. I tend to wear more earth tones.

Respected Contributor

Many shades of purple are flattering on me (with my naturally graying hair), but I don't currently have much of it in my wardrobe.

Honored Contributor

No

Super Contributor

I like purple on other people, but I can't wear it. I have very light blonde hair, and it overwhelms my complexion.

Some people do drugs. I do shoes....Celine Dion
Esteemed Contributor

I wear mostly plum rather the purple not my favorite color.

Valued Contributor

I don't wear "a lot" of purple, but I do have several items in purple that I like. Purple and all shades of blue are my 2 favorite colors.

Honored Contributor

I don't have a lot of purple items but I have some tops and sweaters. I'm not a lavendar fan but a true, vibrant purple deeper purple/plum looks really good on me. I have green eyes so that color near my face really accentuates my eye color.

Frequent Contributor

Funny you should ask. When I was unpacking for my cruise, my cruise mates pointed out all the purple items I had. I did not realize how much I like the color. All shades of purple. Even have touches of purple in the decor of my home. So, I must love that color. When first married, my kitchen set was lavender cushions with white wrought iron and kitchen curtains had that color as a trim. Also I picked purple carpet for my bedroom and my bedspread had purple embroidery. So, loving that color goes way way back for me. As, I would have been married 52 years this Sept.