Honored Contributor

Re: Do you wear a lot of purple?

For some reason I do. People say, "Is that your favorite color?" I always say, "No". I just wear a lot of colors, orange, blue, etc. I don't wear much pink, I don't care much for the dark pink.

But the purple is more of a light purple.

Esteemed Contributor

On 12/2/2014 mtnbikegirl said:

Yes. I wear mostly shades of purple/fuchsia/reds/blues.

NO green, yellow, beige, or brown for me.

Mtnbikegirl - me, too! Exactly! I gravitate toward jewel-tone colors, along with black and gray. I steer clear from "thanksgiving" types of colors. Love purple!
Honored Contributor

yes many shades and i particularly love vibrant purples.....for a couple of reasons. i look GREAT in that color AND i am a huge RAVENS fan.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

There are many shades of purple. I love rich, dark royal purple and dark shades like eggplant, and I have several clothing items in these shades of purple. I don't wear brighter, lighter shades like orchid well.

Contributor

Yes!
Honored Contributor

I love purple, but I don't own a lot of it. I wear it a three or four times a month.
Honored Contributor

I own 3 purple items - a cardigan, a blazer, and a printed dress. The only color I own less of is baby pink.
Honored Contributor

I have been looking for a purple sweater.....true purple, cotton, pullover, nothing too bulky. Purple is definitely not a big color this year.

Honored Contributor

I wear a lot of black, but purple is my best "color".

Regular Contributor

I wear a lot of purple. From purple jeans to purple dress pant suit. It's a good color for me. So are mauves.

Now, I do have a lot of black and white also. LOL

It's all great from travel as I can mix and match and not have to take too much or too many pairs of shoes. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}