Honored Contributor

Re: Do you wear Jumpsuits?

[ Edited ]

I agree with those who said it's lengthening and makes you look taller. I can and do achieve the same look by dressing in jeans, slacks and tops in similar colors...black on black, grey on tones of grey, etc....shoes same color as pants.

Esteemed Contributor

Never again with the jumpsuits.  As has been described with practically undressing in a public bathroom, your clothing laying on the floor.  Too much of an ick factor for me. 

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

I owned one back in the 80s. I really liked it and wore it often. I didn't really have trouble with it in the bathroom. I finally got rid of it because it was getting a bit worn looking, and the 80s colorful design of it wasn't in style in the 90s. 

I have looked and would buy another jumpsuit if I found one I liked. I would want a solid color one this time. 

Honored Contributor

I have three WWC jumpsuits.  I love them, I wore the heck out of them all summer. No bathroom issues.  The fabric is soft and stretchy so super easy to slip off my shoulders and pull down.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Do you wear Jumpsuits?

[ Edited ]

I have a nice black dressy one that I purchased at WHBM a long time ago....have only worn it once.  Of course, I had to have it hemmed.

Iconic Jersey Knit Jumpsuit

Was not wide legged and had no belt.  But the v neck is the same.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Respected Contributor

The only time that I've worn a jumpsuit was the romper thing we had to wear for gym class in junior high. Hated it. 

I see other women wearing them and they look fabulous, but it's not for me. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Honored Contributor

I have 4 jumpsuits and l love every one of them.  I'm particular of the ones I purchase.  They must have a V-neck or scoop neck that will easily go over the shoulders for getting on and off.  No buttons, snaps, or zippers.  Plus, I only wear wide leg jumpsuits.

Going to a public ladies room is easy.  I gather the legs up at the same time I pull the top down.  Everything meets in the middle.  I do the exact same thing to the legs when I wear wide leg pants.  That way, my pants never touch the floor of the bathroom, ever.  

Easy-peasy for me.

Super Contributor

@FrostyBabe1 wrote:

The only time that I've worn a jumpsuit was the romper thing we had to wear for gym class in junior high. Hated it. 

I see other women wearing them and they look fabulous, but it's not for me. 

I remember those gym suit rompers, horrid. That was the last time I wore a jumpsuit, in high school waaaaaaay back when, not the romper an actual jumpsuit.  Now, no way. I like to go to the bathroom short sweet and to the point.