Honored Contributor

Re: Do you tuck your shirts in?

I think tucking shirts into high waisted pants reminds me of the 80's! 

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

I tuck occasionally when I wear a jacket or sweater on top.  When I was younger, I always tucked in my shirt to show off my very slim waist.

i still have that slim waist somewhere, I just can"t find it.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Only on my "skinny" days.....

Honored Contributor

No.  Sometimes I wear a shirt as a soft jacket with a tee and wider belt under it.

Usually I wear the shirt out with a wide belt.

Trusted Contributor

NO I dont but then again I dont wear button up shirts with  shirt tail. I think that is fine for those that do though and like the look. Whatever floats the boat I say LOL. I guess being in a wheelchair I go for whatever is comfortable and doesnt cause more pain, concern and duress. That is what it has bioled down to now....simplicity in all things.

Honored Contributor

I do the front-tuck...just a small section above the belt-buckle area of the waist band. This way you can see my buckle!Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

As a customer service to those that may cross my path during a given day . . . noooooooo.  As I have unfortunately joined the elastic waist brigade those shirts are permanently untucked . . . you're welcome! . . . trust me . . .  Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

I used to wear tops tucked in all the time.  However...as I've gotten older, the "girls" have drifted south.  Wearing tops tucked in, and wearing belts is no longer a flattering option on me, lol.  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

On very, very rare occasions.
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Re: With pants: I used to, and used to worry about my 'backside' in those days.  Now, I'm free...........wear all of my blouses and shirts untucked with vests, etc.  We are soooooooo lucky that we can now wear them untucked, over our backsides. And still be 'in style'.  Heart  'How lucky can we be'!   Re: Yes, with skirts.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).