Trusted Contributor

Re: Do you think this is flattering?

[ Edited ]

It looks supportive and relatively modest.  I think the cut could work quite well for some people.  I personally don't care for the very bold, big print.

Respected Contributor

Yes, I do. Of course there's an element of personal taste when it comes to the color/print, etc., but I think the design features would indeed flatter the wearer who would like a little bit of extra slimming/firming/support. I will admit that I own a couple of one-piece slender suits from this line at LE with some of these same shirring/criss-cross elements, and I like them very much and feel that they're quite flattering on my petite body.

Valued Contributor

I like the style, love the underwire, just don't care for the print.

Respected Contributor

@colliegirls wrote:

For some bodies, it covers a lot of stuff that no one wants to see at the beach!

You are right but you can cover the same things with a solid.  I think the print is awful.

Honored Contributor

Well, I don't care for the print and IMO, if you actually get in the water that skirt thingy will float up. I tried a suit similar to this one a few years ago, wore it once, donated it.
"To each their own, in all things".
Trusted Contributor

Nope.

Valued Contributor

I like it.  Like the color & print. Only potential issue I could see is that it might be awfully heavy for swimming.  Probably perfect tho for just hanging out at pool or beach, or playing sports, like volleyball at the beach.

Honored Contributor

It's constructed to be flattering.  A print is more flattering than a solid because the lines of the print cover tummies and things like that.  If you like Ikat, go for it!  (Personally, I'm not buying a lot of Ikat).

Super Contributor

definite tryon, love the colors and styling
Super Contributor

Re: Do you think this is flattering

It speaks to me: ha, ha you can't wear a bikini anymore