Esteemed Contributor

Re: Do you think perforated holes are attractive in clothing?

@lolakimono wrote:

@lolakimono  ...

Blue suede shoes ... cute!

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

The perforated leather jacket that Isacc sells is ugly because the perfs are in the shape of that ditsy flower he uses as his logo which is the same logo as Walmart.  The Halston brand here at Qvc is offering a perforated leather jacket and it looks nice but it wouldn't be at the top of my shopping list of must haves.  

Respected Contributor

love perforated shoes and have a suede jacket with peforations.  i don't know how much that i would buy  i guess it depends on what's out there.

Esteemed Contributor

This is a cute shoe that was on PM Style tonight. It looks like one with enough padding on the insole and it doesn't look stiff.

http://www.qvc.com/Earth-Suede-Wedges-w-Adjustable-Backstrap-Calla.product.A262425.html

A262425

Earth Suede Wedges w/ Adjustable Backstrap Calla

Honored Contributor

@TY wrote:

This is a cute shoe that was on PM Style tonight. It looks like one with enough padding on the insole and it doesn't look stiff.

http://www.qvc.com/Earth-Suede-Wedges-w-Adjustable-Backstrap-Calla.product.A262425.html

A262425

Earth Suede Wedges w/ Adjustable Backstrap Calla

I have those.  I'm not big on perforated items, but I do have several pairs of shoes.  I love these and they are comfy.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

I saw those cute Franco Sarto peep toe sandals in black and in camel at Hudson's Bay in Canada but I'm not going to pay full price ($150 CDN) for them. I did at least see if the soles were flexible and they did bend slightly in the forefoot. Unless they go on sale though, they are going to stay in the store!

Honored Contributor

@TY wrote:

@lolakimono wrote:

I saw those cute Franco Sarto peep toe sandals in black and in camel at Hudson's Bay in Canada but I'm not going to pay full price ($150 CDN) for them. I did at least see if the soles were flexible and they did bend slightly in the forefoot. Unless they go on sale though, they are going to stay in the store!

Those are really cute.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"