Honored Contributor

Do you think Q sells more than H?

I am wondering ,I got  some things  on the no shipping sale that H offered. They have already been shipped. I ordered some eyeliner at Q a couple of days before that, and it is still in process. I wonder if the volume at Q is greater and that is why it is slower?

On a brighter note my last 6  deliveries from Q have been spotlessly clean...I couldn't believe it ,for a long time everything looked like it came from the dump, on the outside packaging, the inside was always OK

Honored Contributor

Re: Do you think Q sells more than H?

Do you mean QVC and HSN? Why Q and H??

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

Why not? Most people here, know what I meant..

Honored Contributor

QVC has always been a much larger company with. more merchandise and a much larger volume of sales.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I do know QVC sold me more than HSN, but that's all I know.

Honored Contributor

@cherry 

Definitely. Just from the tallies of their TSs compared to the Q's TSVs I'd say it's considerable the difference.

Honored Contributor

Assuming you are referrring to QVC and HSN; I do think QVC sells more.  Much more because QVC is many times larger than HSN.  

Respected Contributor

At one time I did a lot of QVC shopping.  Now, I buy something  a half dozen times a year.

I do shop at HSN.  Personally I find them far more customer friendly.  They still give discount codes and are speedy with refunds.

When I shopped regularly with QVC, HSN was tacky.  That stupid Tootie drove me nuts so I didn't watch. My guess is QVC does sell more than HSN.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I sort of think our bargain days are going to be a thing of the past, at H. I hope I am wrong. I did get a couple of Marla items dirt cheap and didn't pay for shipping

Honored Contributor

@lulu1 wrote:

At one time I did a lot of QVC shopping.  Now, I buy something  a half dozen times a year.

I do shop at HSN.  Personally I find them far more customer friendly.  They still give discount codes and are speedy with refunds.

When I shopped regularly with QVC, HSN was tacky.  That stupid Tootie drove me nuts so I didn't watch. My guess is QVC does sell more than HSN.

Omg.....    This made me laugh.  You are going wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy back.   You're talking 30 years ago....LOL   Tootie....LOL