Esteemed Contributor

Re: Do you still wear Shorts??

In the summer when it's hot I wear shorts around the house.When I go out I wear peddle pushers that cover the top of my knee to a little below the knee.

Honored Contributor

i will go as short as pedal pushers, but no shorts anymore.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

No ... I can't recall the last time I owned a pair of shorts.  

Probably the last time was sometime in the early 1960s before I got married, and they would have been Bermuda shorts / knee socks / penny loafers outfit.

Respected Contributor

When I got to a certain age I figured I should wear shorts to the knee.  I hated the look on me.  I then bought some that come a couple inches higher, and they are much more flattering.  I still only wear them around the house.

Honored Contributor

No.  I'm cold natured.  I prefer capris.  There's usually enough of a breeze and our yard is totally wooded.

Honored Contributor

Yes I wear shorts but only those that cover my cellulite! So it's a couple inches above the knee minimum (even though my DH insists I should wear daisy dukes! Woman Wink)

Honored Contributor

No.  There's already enough sadness in the world. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Respected Contributor

I don't wear short shorts anymore thanks to a generous helping of spider veins.  But it's so hot here in the summer you either get into some shorter options or sweat to death.  So I choose shorts that are from just above the knee to about two inches shorter.  Or capris and/or pedal pushers if I am going anywhere other than Winn Dixie!!

Esteemed Contributor

Yes I wear shorts.  They are usually Bermuda's (longer to the kneed).  Don't do capris because I'm short and will make me look even shorter.

*Call Tyrone*
Honored Contributor

Capris don't suit me, so I wear to the knee shorts when I go out. Around the house, when it's hot , I will go shorter , it's my house, if you don't like it avert your eyes. LOL.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan