Honored Contributor

I only wear them around my house and working out in the yard. I would maybe consider still wearing walking shorts that come to the knee, but definitely not short shorts.....What about you?

Respected Contributor

Re: Do you still wear Shorts??

I do, in the summertime when it's very hot.  NOT short-shorts, tho.  A couple of inches above the knee.

Respected Contributor

I have a skin condition on my legs so I don't wear them if I'm out in public.  I do wear them around the house and if I'm taking doggies for their walk.   I found some really lightweight jean jeggings at Sam's Club last year and they are light enough I don't get too hot in them. 

Respected Contributor

I still wear them for jogging and working out at the gym.  They aren't really "short shorts," but they for sure don't come to my knees!

Laura loves cats!
Esteemed Contributor

Only shorts that come to the knee.  

Honored Contributor

I wear shorts that come to my knee in the summertime.  We go boating and spend most days at a lake.  I wear them at home too.

i do not wear them to go shopping or to go to dinner, etc.

Respected Contributor

In the warm weather I wear them around the house.  When I'm out and about I feel more comfortable wearing capri pants which cover more.   

Valued Contributor

I do wear shorts, but they are kind of in between short shorts and knee length. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

When Denim & Co first introducted their denim shorts I stocked up and have had them for years and years, I do wear them out of the house, but in no way are they considered short!

Since they introduced the Skorts, that is what I have been wearing, they are so comfortable, and I get the coverage of the short with the look of a skirt, I always receive compliments too!

Trusted Contributor

Yes, I wear shorts - only walking short right above or to the knee.