Honored Contributor

Re: Do you routinely pay over $125 for a pair of shoes?

@Mindy D   I have paid over $125 for shoes...I have paid over $200 a few times.  I never regretted it.

One time my sandals fell apart while I was in Vegas at the Rio.  I found a shoe store at the Rio that sold shoes.  I bought a pair of Spring Step sandals.  They were way more money than I felt comfortable spending at the time...over $100.

They were a good buy because they were so comfortable right out of the box and I wore  them a lot for at least ten years.

I hope you are pleased with your shoes and that they are comfortable.  There is no price that is too much if you can walk  in comfort.

I have about 8 pairs of shoes to donate, all new or like new, worn one time. They hurt my feet and I can't wear them.  Whatever I paid for them, it was too much.

Respected Contributor

Running shoes -- yes. Other types of shoes -- sometimes, but I wouldn't say "routinely." Come to think of it, though, most of them are in the $100 neighborhood.

Valued Contributor

$125 is not a lot of money to spend for a quality pair of shoes

Honored Contributor

@spent2much wrote:

@Kachina624 Yes, I've bought several pair of Alegria's at that site.

Never! And never would

Contributor

Yes, almost every pair.
Like a couple of the others here, I have a narrow width foot.  Most of my shoes are purchased from Marmi.  I try to buy on sale, but my size and width are often sold out.

Honored Contributor

Just an update to a post I made here---I did pay $132 for a pair of Saucony shoes--they feel amazing--then went to AMZ just to see--and dog gone it---found the same shoe in the color I wanted for $79 !!!! I ordered them---could take the other one back but prob won't-- they are a deep grey so good for this time of year--the other will be good for the warmer months---