Honored Contributor

Do you remember these slippers?

QVC carried them a few years ago.  Bedroom or lounge slippers, very novel and fun looking. Some had flowers and some were bejeweled.  If so, do you recall the name, or brand name?  I loved them.  Got a pair for a friend at work, who no longer lives in the area.  Wish I had purchased myself a pair.

Honored Contributor

Re: Do you remember these slippers?

they werent from the  joan boyce line on hsn, were they?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

@NameAlreadyTaken wrote:

QVC carried them a few years ago.  Bedroom or lounge slippers, very novel and fun looking. Some had flowers and some were bejeweled.  If so, do you recall the name, or brand name?  I loved them.  Got a pair for a friend at work, who no longer lives in the area.  Wish I had purchased myself a pair.

Maybe send a picture of the slippers that most closely resemble the ones you're referring to, if you do find a similar slipper, maybe purchase them?

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

No, they were a line unto itself.  Though Joan Boyce also has some cute ones.  Some of these had tiger or leopard pattern, some had flowers like the corsages Joan Rivers sold, but smaller, some had bejewelments, very unusual but very cute.  I wonder if CS would remember.  

Trusted Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

That's what I was thinking too; just couldn't recall the vendor. I think Joan Boyce still makes these types of slippers.and they show them around Christmas time.

Honored Contributor

i think I will call CS and if they do not recall or know, I will watch for Joan Boyce's slippers at Christmas time.  She has fun stuff all along.  

Frequent Contributor

If you go through all your order history  on QVC you should be able to find the order info. I have done this a few times when i couldnt recall what it was 

Honored Contributor

Could you be thinking of Joan Boyce on HSN?    She has jeweled slippers with memory foam footbeds..............

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@Nonametoday

IDK, but I like Haflinger.  Have you seen them?  I have three pairs and they're quite warm and comfy.

They have florals and other patterns too.

Honored Contributor

@Nonametoday

From FB-

QVC Style Hello, If you have ordered these from QVC in the past we my be able to find them on your account. If you email us at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com we will do our best to help. Alice