Valued Contributor

Re: Do you remember host Patti Reilly??

the only thing that seems obvious is that patti reilly no longer wishes to share her personal life with others.

"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?" Hillel
Honored Contributor

On 2/27/2014 Kathleen said:

gossip .... gossip.... gossip ...

Everyone likes a good story, right? Well, not necessarily. What about the person the story is about? Does that person like the story? Probably not. Spreading rumors only hurts others and destroys our credibility. Who is going to trust us with anything when they think we’ll tell everyone else?

{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes} thank you for that unsolicited link on "What the Bible Has to Say About Gossip."

If I wanted to read it, I would have googled it, no?

Trusted Contributor

You and my neighbor- would just love each other.

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Super Contributor

On 2/27/2014 evelomaddict said:

the only thing that seems obvious is that patti reilly no longer wishes to share her personal life with others.

Yea true but Lisa deletes all comments or questions asking her how Patti is. Nothing wrong with those questions for them to disappear. It comes across as though Lisa does not associate with Patti anymore.

With all the craze over social media these days, sometimes I don't blame some of these people for keeping themselves out of the limelight.

Super Contributor

I recall a while back people asking about what has happened with Patti. I guess Dave King posted on his FB page that she is happily in a relationship with someone in CA and they bought a home together. Folks have posted here that Patti was seen doing infomercials so she apparently is still in the TV business in some fashion. And I know people had posted a link to some fairly risqué photos of Patti--I am guessing those were head shots for something (but pretty revealing shots at least in my opinion). So, I suppose if you are looking for info on Patti the only facts people have offered up would be the tv infomercials and the online pics…even the stuff from Dave King is just what he's saying. Perhaps there's more out there now--I think most of us have just wished her well and moved on with shopping.

Respected Contributor

Would you want to be constantly asked about someone that you used to work with? It's NONE of OUR BUSINESS- and, who cares! As for Patti "wanting to be like Lisa"- Are you in 4th grade?

Trusted Contributor

After awhile, most of us forget about hosts from the past unless a person has a FB page, blog, etc. If I remember correctly, before Patti left QVC she seemed to be going through some serious emotional turmoil. I always felt that was the beginning of the end of her time with QVC. I often wonder if the decision for her to leave was her idea, QVC's or a mutual one. She struck me as a very mixed up young woman, but who knows. I hope she is living the life she wants and only has happiness forever.

Valued Contributor

I was a Patti fan. I had the distinct feeling that leaving the Q was not her choice. I wish her well.
Respected Contributor

She was not my favorite at all. But I do wish her well and hope she's happy.

Super Contributor

I loved Patti and wish she was still there. Like Lisa or not, I can't ever see her talking about anyone else on FB or anywhere else. She has too much class for that. I honestly don't get why anyone really cares. I just hope that Patti is happy and healthy!