Respected Contributor

Re: Do you "advertise" your rolls?

Muffin Tops are tacky all hanging out. Not a cool look for anyone. right up there with Plummer's Crack.

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Esteemed Contributor

I'm not finished cleaning out my closet as I switch clothing from summer to fall. I also tried on all of my dresses and donated all that were too tight or too revealing. ITY jersey in solid colors isn't a good look when it's too tight because it can reveal back fat. Even if a dress or top looks ok from the front, if the back view is back fat or rolls, it's not going to look good.

I also went through boxes of sweaters and shrugs and got rid of ones that were too tight for the same reason. They are nice enough and some unworn so that I think someone will get good use from them.

I still have lots of dresses and shrugs but at least now they all fit!

Last week I went through my gloves, hats, and scarves and got rid of ones I won't wear again.

I find it easier to clean out my closet when I tackle a small amount at a time so it's not overwhelming.

Honored Contributor

Too-tight clothes will create rolls even in people who don't really have them. 

I see women every day who are wearing clothes so tight that everything shows. It is not a good look. 

And a lot of women who think they don't "need" shapewear would look so much better if they tried it. 

I do see a few women who look like they do not need shapewear...but they might look that way because they are wearing it! 

Personally, I love shapewear. I always wear a comfortable, lightweight shaping cami. I love how it smooths everything under my clothes. I've lost a boatload of weight & shapewear also prevents excessive jiggle. It helps me look as good as I feel. 

Respected Contributor

• No, I like to advertuse my compassionate, friendly nature and the fact that I don'look for perceived faults in others in order to feel better about myself. Smiley Happy
If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need.--Marcus Tullius Cicero
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

'No-sireeee', not me! 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).