Respected Contributor

Re: Do you prefer the same polish on you hands as your feet?

No polish on my fingernails, but LOVE RED POLISH on my toes.   Sometimes I'll do a HOT PINK in the summer, but really prefer red.   

Respected Contributor

Mine does not.  I do my own toes in, say, April, and wear the same color all summer long - last year it was a silver/chrome color.  I get my fingers done every three weeks or so with a different color each time.  I like to think they complement each other.

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Regular Contributor

No, different colours for sure. It's interesting, I have 2 sisters, the youngest only wears 2 colours, red and pale pink , and always match toes to fingers. The middle one  is matchy matchy too , but more colours and I just bought a lovely yellow colour today - which I think will go on my nails.

Trusted Contributor

I do my fingernails in light colors and toes in bright but from the same color family so they coordinate.  Every week I change the colors. 

Esteemed Contributor

No, but I'm not a matchy-matchy person. I rarely polish my fingernails any more, but when I do it's a very light pale pink. I don't do pedicures....I polish my toenails beginning in the spring (for sandals) in a medium coral or darker pink..

Respected Contributor

when i used to wear polish all the time, i never had my hands and toes match.  i always wore OPI, I'm not really a waitress on my toes!  always.   i haven't worn toenail polish in a few years (just clear) and i have stuck pretty much with either clear or very pale polish on my fingers.  lately tho, my poor toes have been screaming for my old OPI stand by!  i'm thinking that i will wear it for the summer.  (yay) 

Honored Contributor

I used to wear silver polish on my toes all the time!  Don't know why.  When I got tired of that, I would pick a very vibrant shade, much brighter than on my fingers.  In the summer it would be a very bright fuschia pink or coral.  In the winter, perhaps a red or burgundy.  As I got older, I tended to pick very light colors for my fingers.  Pink, nude, peach, lilac.  I seldom paint them now as they seem to grow stronger and longer without polish.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Esteemed Contributor

I always wear clear polish on my fingernails.  I never wear polish on my toes.  I always wear closed-toe shoes because I don't want my nekkid feet hanging out.   Shout out to @ALRATIBA.   

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

For me I wear polish on my fingernails and toe nails, not hand and feet.  Woman LOL

However, for me I find matchy, matchy, boring, boring and boring.  I get my nails done every 3 weeks and toenails every 6 weeks.  So every 6 weeks I do have matching.  But the rest of the time no.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Respected Contributor

My fingernails are short and when I do wear polish it is light.  In the summer, when I wear toe nail polish, I like bright and cheerful colors!  Haven't broken out my sandals yet so no toe polish yet!