Frequent Contributor

Do you prefer the same polish on you hands as your feet?

I don't use color on my fingernails any more but love to experiment with the toes.  Which stay polished much longer than fingernails.  I think I prefer them to be different, however, I ask because a dear friend has used the exact same color for at least 6 years and they are always both the same.  Starting to make me crazy even though I I know it's none of my business......LOL

Respected Contributor

Re: Do you prefer the same polish on you hands as your feet?

I rarely polish my nails because it just doesn't last. But when I do like last week I do not use the same color. Your friend would drive me a little nuts too. I use a different color everytime I do my toenails. I have a whole drawers full of nail polish and love to have fun with the colors. 

Esteemed Contributor

Always matchy matchy, that's me for sure Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

In sandal weather, I wear polish on my toemails but I don't like polish on my fingernails but when I do wear it occasionally it matches my toes.

Super Contributor

I prefer to match, or at least have the colors in the same family.

Honored Contributor

I never paint my toenails ... never wear open toe shoes.  

I really don't want to walk around the city streets in open shoes or sandals.  I can't imagine the "stuff" that could end up on my feet.

On my fingernails .... only pale sheer colors from Avon.  I don't want any distraction from what I'm wearing.

Frequent Contributor

I do not. In the summer I use lighter colors on my toenails.In the winter I use dark colors-but never red.I just do not like red on nails or feet.

As for fingernails-depends on my mood. I like pale all the way to dark burgandy.

Esteemed Contributor

Never wear matching colors on my mani & pedi. Too OL.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't wear the same because regular fingernail polish (I've tried them all) will start chipping after a day.  Therefore, I wear gel polish on my nails and regular polish on my toes.  They do not match nor would they match even if I could wear regular polish on my fingernails.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

I love to go crazy with toe color---but my finger nails are wretched due to the chemo treatments I had a few years ago--they will not grow are soft and just plain ugly---so never polish them