Valued Contributor

Re: Do you live in casual clothes?

On 4/26/2014 Azcowgirl said: I have a casual lifestyle and lots of summery things, butI'm on a dress kick lately.I just bought four summer dresses.I love looking girly and wearing a dress, even though DH pretty much wears shorts and golf shirts (: I've decided to enjoy it while I still can (;

I was in a dress and skirt kick last summer and bought a few and have enjoyed them. I felt the same way I am going to enjoy it while I still can. I wear them too and hubby wears what he wants. He likes it.

I spent a lot of time last year trying on tons of dresses. Dresses are a little more challenging to find. I am a little busty and small elsewhere. The ones that fit the best surprised me and did not think they would work. I just wore one of the new dresses for the first time for Easter and the week before wore one of the skirts. I just bought a jean jacket to go with one of the skirts and think I will wear that this Sunday to church. Good time for skirts and dresses because not too hot and I like to wear a sheer hose with mine for church.

Super Contributor

I live in casual clothes. If I need to dress up, I wear nice pants and a dressy top. I haven't worn a dressy dress in 15-20 years.

Honored Contributor

Work went from business casual to just casual. I find myself going more and more casual. I wear jeans and sneakers to the office. I try to keep the top not as casual. On weekends if I'm not going anywhere special, it's a casual pant and a sweatshirt style top. Hopefully in the next month that will change to shorts/capris and a t-shirt.