Trusted Contributor

Re: Do you like white sandals?

I love to wear white pants or shirts and own a to. Of white clothing. I usually do not buy a white sandal because of dirt and I really do not like white soles on shoes. I will never buy shoes that have a white sole. In the summer here I wear every color sandal but I favor British tan and my handbag is that color. I don't have anything against white purses....
Honored Contributor

Years ago when I was very young working my way through school, I worked in a very high end department store selling designer clothing. I remember I came to work in a pair of white shoes and I was pulled aside and told that it was a major faux pas to wear white shoes of any kind except for white sneakers for tennis. I guess it stuck with me and I have never worn a pair of white shoes since.

Trusted Contributor

THESE SHOES. Also are those pink tweed pants? Because if so, I want those too.:

Beautiful White Heels ~ 20 Trendy Shoe Styles On The Street @styleestate:

white strappy sandals skinny jeans:

Different approaches: Kiernan Shipka wore a stylish bubble gum pink dress and white strapp...:

Love these drawstring pants.:

Trusted Contributor

@Squirrel Lover

I think they can be really nice looking especially during the warmer months.

I personally tend to gravitate toward colored sandals.  I admire them on

other people though.

Trusted Contributor

White, Strap Sandles These cute white strappy sandles are great for the summer! Comfortable and will look good with any outfit! Very feminine. Hillard & Hanson Shoes:

pretty strappy sandals - Google Search:

Cute outfit :)... Yes, and I especially like the white strappy sandals.:

Julie Sariñana of Sincerely Jules wears a white flowy blouse, utility shorts, a neckerchief, strappy white sandals, aviator sunglasses, and a straw fedora:

Last Night's Look: Love It or Leave It? Vote Now! | JENNA DEWAN-TATUM | in a plunging bright-orange Solace London dress, white strappy Brian Atwood sandals and delicate diamond jewels at Buick's 24 Hours of Happiness Test Drive event in L.A.:

Inspired by the look and design of a gladiator sandal, the strappy Lexie features a patterned toe strap and a stylish ankle buckle for a custom fit.:

Trusted Contributor

Farmers’ Market Mastery Sandal. You know all the best booths to frequent, and in these Rocket Dog sandals, you visit em all! #cream #modcloth:

Sandals fashion high-heel shoes for women:

Nude White Barely There Ankle Strap Chunky Heels Sandals Size UK 4 EU 37 US 7:

Valued Contributor

I have purchased white sandals but when I put them on, I felt like they were wearing me, not me wearing them. If I look in the mirror, all I see are the white sandals.   I'm 5'6" and I feel a little taller when I wear a natural color shoe which blends with my leg.  

"Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela
Honored Contributor

On me? NO!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just received these yesterday:  A266318  

Sole Society Ankle Strap Embellished Wedges - Alcee - A266318

Super Contributor

OH, NO!!!!!! NEVER!!!!