Respected Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@islandgrrl wrote:

I like it.

But you know me, Lola, I like boots that are black and tan, so I certainly have no problem with this.  Plus the boots have the perfect amount of room.  Not tight...not a sloppy galoshes look either.

@islandgrrl

What did you decide to do about the black and tan ones?

@lolakimono

You won't be thrilled with my decision but I did go ahead with the 'vegan' leather purchase.  The price was just too tempting and the reviews were so great.  I'll let you know how it turns out when they arrive! Heart

Esteemed Contributor

Yes.

Respected Contributor

Looks fine. Of course I'd like about a 4" heel on my boots. Enjoy.

Valued Contributor

Could not resist peeking at this post.  I think this is a very attractive look on a lady as long as her thighs are covered in those tights or what ever you call them.  Man Wink

Honored Contributor

The boots are cute.  I just go for more of a "chocolate " color.  These are very red.

Respected Contributor

No.

Respected Contributor

Re: Do you like this look?

[ Edited ]

I like this and wear it all the time. I own a pair of tall boots that color and black leggings/jeggings are my go to. That color goes with everything IMO. I call that color of the boots cognac or tan. When I think of brown it's a more chocolate color. 

~Live with Intention~
Honored Contributor

Love the boots, very nice look.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

I am 56 years old and look at myself as not so old fashioned when it comes to fashion but I would not ware this look. If the boots were a dark chocolate brown it would look fine.

Trusted Contributor

@NycVixen wrote:

I like this and wear it all the time. I own a pair of tall boots that color and black leggings/jeggings are my go to. That color goes with everything IMO. I call that color of the boots cognac or tan. When I think of brown it's a more chocolate color. 

Yes, I like the look too.  I'd call the boots a British Tan which is a classic color that pairs well with black and other colors.  I'd need to see the whole outfit though.   NICE boots!