Honored Contributor

Do you like this layered look?

I have seen this layered look this weekend from Isaac, Denim & Co, and Kim Gravel.  Seems to be a popular look.  I bet Susan Graver is offering one too.  

Respected Contributor

Re: Do you like this layered look?

[ Edited ]

Not at all. It looks like they ran out of fabric, so they just stitched some extra leftover around the bottom. Reminds me of a designer whose clothing does not appeal to me either.

Edited to add: As for the fake collar, I would prefer they sold the pieces separately as a complete shirt/sweater or as a set of two. If that fabric is scratchy, I would not wear it.

Honored Contributor

I'm not a fan of the fabric sewn in to make layers.  

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

I have seen this layered look this weekend from Isaac, Denim & Co, and Kim Gravel.  Seems to be a popular look.  I bet Susan Graver is offering one too.  

not really....

Honored Contributor

I'm too short to pull that off......

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

If I wasn't far enough away from buying before, I really am now.  It's 90+ and feeling about 99 here today and on into the week - after which maybe we'll get a few weeks of 88 degree days.  Not buying black, charcoal, burgundy, etc. or anything that feels the least bit confining.   Don't even plan to check out the possibilities.

Esteemed Contributor

I really love this look! I was thinking about buying the black top like that by Isaac but it quickly sold out.

Honored Contributor

Well, it's not for me, I don't care for it at all, but I'm sure they are "flying out the door".
"To each their own, in all things".
Trusted Contributor

That's very '90s.

Wear a mask. Social distance. Be part of the solution - not part of the problem.
Esteemed Contributor

I love the look!