Respected Contributor

Yes ....

Respected Contributor
I love a skort. My favorites are from Talbots. I don’t think they’re hot at all. A longer one is appropriate for my office.
Valued Contributor

I bought the Quacker Factory shell/starfish printed skort and I love it.  The fabric is very soft and light.

Honored Contributor

The women in my family didn't have good legs, but we have small waists, but skorts are darling.

Frequent Contributor

Don't laugh, but we do have winter here. It can get down to 30ºF which is cold enough for me to wear my boots and even OTK ones. 

Honored Contributor

@cjm61 wrote:

Yes, I love them. They make you look a little dressier than in just shorts. I wore them a lot more at work. Working as the "nurse" in the schools they were great. Many times I had to bend down or over and I had no worries about showing what I didn't want showed. Yet, I looked nice at work.

I've never had issues with them being too hot, I live in SoCal so it is warm here. My only difficulty was finding them the length I wanted. I need shorter shorts and skirts. I'm only about 5'3", I have decent enough legs to show, and I like about a 4-5" length.

@cjm61 I am your height range and I agree with everything you said!  I have several--from QVC, Talbots and other places.

Respected Contributor

They do not flatter most women.

Honored Contributor

I like the ones that are shorts in the back with a flap in the front that looks like a skirt, I have never had the one with the shorts underneath

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor
Love skorts. They look great on. I have many in all different fabrics, lengths , and prints. I don’t find them hot at all. Wear them all during summer and into early fall. What problem did you have going to the bathroom while wearing them? They pull on and off just like regular shorts.
Honored Contributor

Re: Do you like skorts?

[ Edited ]

I'd look awful in them but I really like them on others. They're very cute. Mary Beth wore a great one from Sport Saavy that came to just above the knees. It looked great in her.