Respected Contributor

Re: Do you like or own leopard boots?

Maybe when I was younger although I don't recall ever owning a pair.  I do enjoy leopard print on other things.

I worked w/a lady, we were both around the same age, maybe 50-ish, and she used to wear a pair of leopard print pumps to work.  Boy, did she ever get attention from the men for wearing those shoes.  Leopard print seems to be a man magnet. 

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

Yes, and I love them!

I have a pair of Nine West animal print ankle boots, and also a pair of Sam Edelman animal print studded mules.

I don't dress in patterns -- florals or prints -- in my clothes hardly ever.  But I love striking looking shoes.  Animal print, florals, Glen Plaid, abstract, even graffiti-printed combat style boots (also Sam Edelman). I even have a pair of very inexpensive sneakers that I hand painted myself -- in an Italian countryside scene.  I get compliments on those every time I wear them.

Respected Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

Mega

I do not like these jeans or boots in the photo above

I like this look.

Image result for leopard boots boot cut jeans

Honored Contributor

I sure do, they are leopard rain boots and they are super cute.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal @I like some but the boots the woman in photo is wearing seem to be too sleek for the outfit.If they were chunky heels then I think they would work with the jeans.

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal 

I love leopard - and other animal prints. I think a whole boot in leopard print would be a bit much for me but I’d probably like a pair that has touches of leopard print, like heel, toe, or strap in the print with the rest solid. 

But I’d probably be happy with an entire snake print boot...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Honored Contributor

I have never owned anything in animal print.  I also do not like to bring attention to my feet, so no way would I wear these boots.

Esteemed Contributor

@phoenixbrd wrote:

No,...I like animal prints on animals.  But for those of you that love, as long as it is not the real deal, enjoy!

@phoenixbrd   I am not an animal print person, just not my thing but others look and feel great wearing it so more power to them.

Honored Contributor

I really like the boots. There was a lady at church that wore an all tan dress with Leopard boots and it was so pretty....I think they can really pop an otherwise basic outfit.....