Honored Contributor

Re: Do you like or own leopard boots?

AFDBD8EB-2F4C-4395-9CA2-741018A17B9A.jpeg

Honored Contributor

LOVE that Franco Sarto boot shape and the color.  I don't have any print boots.  My prints are in clothes and accessories.

Honored Contributor

I don't have boots but I have animal print ballet flats, loafers, button down shirt and scarves that I have had for years.  I just purchased a cashmere sweater from J. Crew in animal print but it is pink and navy.  I have always enjoyed a touch of animal print but do not want to look like Peg Bundy!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@San Antonio Gal 

I think her boots look too dressy for the rest of her outfit. I would wear sneakers or loafers with a casual tee and jeans. Does that tee say “Eat the worm”? Yuck. 

I don’t have animal print boots, but I used to own ballet flats in leopard. I wore those shoes often. Loved them. They finally started falling apart so they had to be thrown out. 

I currently own a dress, cardigan, and 3 tops in leopard or other animal prints. I only wear one at a time. LOL! 😉

Super Contributor

I have animal print shoes, rain boots and sandals.  Love animal print.  When I wear something that is animal print rest of outfit does not clash.  Animal print has been around forever.  I remember my grandma wearing animal print from head to toe when I was a child.  Talk about overkill!  Looking at her you would have thought half the leopards in Africa had been killed...not really, since her hat, dress, coat, bag and pumps were fake!

Honored Contributor

A boot too far.  No and no.

Respected Contributor

I like all but the first pair.

What worries you masters you.
Regular Contributor

I have some Cole Haan animal print booties that I really like. I also have black and white animal, and a snake print. I love fun shoes and just received the Frye A374315 in pink and they're adorable!

Football is my favorite season.
Respected Contributor

No, but animal prints have never been for me.

Trusted Contributor

@San Antonio Gal I have shoes, not boots.  I do like them on her.