Honored Contributor

Re: Do you like coral on top with navy on bottom?

You could do a multi-colored or patterned shoe as well.

Honored Contributor

I'm not really into navy, but it works well with coral. The navy/coral combo is a bit too preppy for me. I think I'd wear a striped espadrille like those pictured above.

Super Contributor

For shoe you could do either a deep gray shoe or dark taupe (if you don't want a navy shoe).

As for tops the green sounds great, or a light chambray blue, gray, white or silvery pink. Coral is in the warm color family and navy is cool... I usually try to stay within the same color family with tops and bottoms.

Esteemed Contributor

Navy and coral work well together. For shoes , of course if you have something navy or those would work. I would not even wear coral for color, but a lot of people would be afraid of that. Anything in the nude/natural/skintone shade range is a safe choice. I also dig the option of wearing print such as those pictured above.

Respected Contributor

Love that combination!

Regular Contributor

I am a black/gray girl and wear some combination of that every day. I have bought a pair of navy pants and a camel pair. I am teaming the navy with emerald green and I also bought a top with camel and navy and I will mix it up. I am saving these items for spring if it ever comes to Wisconsin. Wind chill today at -20, UGH!! I do have a pair of navy shoes that will go well with both pairs of pants but am looking for another pair with a higher heel as I have to dress professionally for work.

It is what it is!!!
Honored Contributor

Yes i like navy and coral and I wear navy or tan shoes with navy pants but you could also wear taupe, bone or white. personally, i do not like black shoes with navy.
Honored Contributor

I love navy and coral and green and navy. With the coral choice, don't afraid of a coral lip, or to add some white accessories.
Honored Contributor

I love coral and navy together. For shoes 1) navy, 2) brown, 3) black. I don't like black with navy, but if that's all I had... I'd wear it versus buying new shoes.