Honored Contributor

Re: Do you like coral on top with navy on bottom?

I love coral and have a lot in my wardrobe because it goes so well with my turquoise jewelry. You can also wear that coral top with browns. It'll be great with navy as would anything in the red family. I'd probably go with a pewter shoe for summer.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

I love coral and navy together also! I also love navy and green. I would go with a navy shoe, or a nude/taupe/beige toned shoe.

Trusted Contributor

I happen to have coral colored sandals so I'd wear those, otherwise I'd wear a nude sandal.

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, yes, and yes, I like coral and navy. Also navy and Kelley green. I have navy shoes to wear with my navy pants or skirts. Navy colored hose as well. It's a change from the black neutral.

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Contributor

Great color combinations--navy can be the black of Spring/Summer! I would pick a metallic shoe that can be worn with other outfits and not have to be concerned with the ""right"" shade of navy. Keep your jewelry in the same tone as the shoe and it'll look great!

Honored Contributor

I love navy and coral together. Also navy & green - I wore that combo today.

The shoes I wear with navy slacks varies with the occasion & the time of year. I sometimes wear black ankle boots, sometimes navy mules, sometimes taupe sandals. White is fine, too. There are lots of shoe colors that go. I've even worn pale yellow shoes with navy slacks when it went with the rest of the outfit.

Super Contributor

I love the idea of coral sandals with coral and navy.

I think that would look nice also.

Honored Contributor

I like all the colors you have mentioned with navy. I don't like nude shoes, for me, for winter or fall. I think they say spring and summer (IMHO), but I love navy shoes and I have several pairs. Not all sailors are the same, nor are the navy shoes. I think you could wear black or charcoal gray with navy, and you could, if it is weather acceptable, wear white or nude. You could wear some spiffy yellow shoes with the maize and navies. I love coral with navy. I would love to have some coral shoes (oh, wait I have 2 pairs). That's a great look if you want just a dose of pop. How about some spectator pumps in navy and kelly? Ooooh! Ouch! How pretty.

Honored Contributor

There are so many colors that go with navy. Yellow, red, the green you mentioned but also a lighter green, taupe, black, gray, etc. The list goes on.

kindness is strength
Super Contributor

I had a 3-piece navy outfit ... navy and lime ... It was something from the original Citiknits line. Pants, tank and jacket.

I have mid-heel sling backs in several shades of green (incl. lime) that I wore with it. I still wear the shoes with other things now.

ETA: Just remembered I bought navy palazzo pants from Chico's at the end of last summer - haven't worn them yet. I have a print scarf with navy and lots of other colors. My plan is to wear the scarf and pick a color from the scarf for my top and shoes.