Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

$19.99 in petites M-L at LLB.

$39.99 petites and misses, most sizes remaining

Thank you lola!

So much for 'no one else is doing it' huh?

And for the record it isn't my preference but that doesn't mean that it hasn't been in our fashion lexicon for decades now!

Honored Contributor

@CouponQueen wrote:

No!

I was getting my car serviced last week and  Burger King was next door..so I wandered over to get a Sweat Tea..While standing in line there was this girl,  she had on ripped jeans and a Camo Sweatshirt like she had been cleaning the barn for a month.

They called her name and said the Manager would be with her soon for her interview!

Interview!!! I know it is fast food and all but it still is a job interview.

Your tea typo has rendered me a bit naseous...

Respected Contributor

No, I don't like the look of camo anything.  I'm not in the military and I'm not a hunter, so wouldn't wear it or have any camo accessories.  Don't care if QVC is telling me that camo is  "on trend" or not.  To be honest, I don't see many people wearing it and I really don't see it in the stores either.

Honored Contributor

@MarthaStewardess wrote:

No, I don't like the look of camo anything.  I'm not in the military and I'm not a hunter, so wouldn't wear it or have any camo accessories.  Don't care if QVC is telling me that camo is  "on trend" or not.  To be honest, I don't see many people wearing it and I really don't see it in the stores either.

Camo is everywhere! Even MLB has incorporated camo into baseball hats worn during play & sold to fans. Where's the outrage???

So to extend your theory, you shouldn't wear athletic shoes if you're not an athlete. 

You shouldn't wear western boots unless you're a cowboy.

You shouldn't wear riding boots unless you are a jockey.

it's a silly argument Woman LOL

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I am not a fan of camo prints. I don't own any camo items. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl, your reasoning is impeccable. Love it!

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Respected Contributor

i have been wearing army green (real army clothes) for many years).  i really do like camo and have several pieces, including shoes.  i wore it and liked it before it became "in" i think.  i don't wear it too often because now that it's so popular, i don't like to see myself coming and going.

i'm not a pink person, but pink camo intrigues me.  i'll have to take a look!. 

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@MarthaStewardess wrote:

Camo is everywhere! Even MLB has incorporated camo into baseball hats worn during play & sold to fans. Where's the outrage???

So to extend your theory, you shouldn't wear athletic shoes if you're not an athlete. 

You shouldn't wear western boots unless you're a cowboy.

You shouldn't wear riding boots unless you are a jockey.

it's a silly argument Woman LOL

It's not my theory.  It's just my opinion and what I associate camo with - hunting and military.  I don't see it everywhere and I just don't like it.  Simple as that. 

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@lolakimono   Interesting photos  but what's your answer to the thread question?

@Pearlee

It depends.  I like this print from IM-

Respected Contributor

I do like camo and like to wear it or have an accent piece.  I only wear one piece at a time, not covered head to toe like a hunter or going into combat.Woman Wink  I treat it as I would any other print.  For me, camo is some fun added to my outfit.  Of course, just as with other prints, not all camo is created equal.  It depends on the cut of the item and fabric, it has to fit correctly too.