Esteemed Contributor

I have loved Camo for years, must be that streak of tomboy in me. It is fun to wear one piece at a time. And like Winamac, I love my Lulu Camo! Oh, yeah, and my two Lug bags. The little crossbody is SO cute in pink, can't count the compliments I've gotten on it.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Trusted Contributor

For me, it totally depends on the specific garment.  I actually liked the GILI camo vest, but would never pay what they were asking for it.

Respected Contributor

Well on my husband - yes. He literally has camo everything - from jackets, hoodies, pants, shorts, t shirts, sleep pants, sleep shorts, boots, shoes, hats and socks. I am surprised he does not have a camo toothbrush😀!

When I am really feeling bummy I will wear a tshirt or a hoodie of his. And, I do wear the socks around the house.

He is an avid hunter, so if it comes in camo we probably have it!!

But, for me to actually buy myself something camo to wear - that just is not going to happen. Too many other pretty prints out there to choose from - I will leave the camo to the guys.

-Texas Hill Country-
Honored Contributor

@lolakimono   Interesting photos  but what's your answer to the thread question?

As for my answer, I didn't used to like camo at all but it's grown on me and now I like some but still not most.  The camo I like is not in the olive but in different colors, so it doesn't look as much like camo.  I do like the cute lilttle pink camo Lug crossbody that @MaggieMack ordered a while back.  What surprises me is that it's lasted this long a time for women's clothing & accessories. I didn't expect it to last more than one season.

Esteemed Contributor

No, I hate it but I am retired and would look silly in it.   I see it on teenagers and it looks ok but kids can wear anything.  I just don't see why it is trending.  It looks good on marines. 

Honored Contributor

I like certain things in camo.  I did order the vest in olive as I would wear that with a tank and wear it opened without the belt.  I do have a pair of camo jeans that I got at Macy's and every single time I wear it I get so many compliments and asked where I got it.  As far as camo handbags, I'm not a fan. 

Respected Contributor

I see camo all the time since we have a big Base here and hunting is big here  What makes me giggle is camo in pink or teal or some other color.  Obviously not trying to hide anywhere.  Why wear camo then make it bright blue?  I know, fashion for the city.

Esteemed Contributor

I like camo in moderation; however, I did not like that vest at all.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Honored Contributor
I have 1 long sleeved camo tee that I bought for cheap last year, just to try it out on me. It's ok, I wear it in my yard or when I am going for my walks, but that's as far as I will go with it. I hate to say this, as it makes me sound like an old fogey, lol, but I do think it is for hunters, military, (or the young in terms of a fashion statement). However, if you enjoy it, by all means wear it.
"To each their own, in all things".
Respected Contributor

I think it's cute but would only wear very casual pieces that don't really go out in public. I did order the pink camo TSV Clarisonic yesterday though. Smiley Happy