Esteemed Contributor

Re: Do you like New Antique Rose from Denim & Co?

@Mindy D , I don't care for that colour and wouldn't wear it, but I'm a Summer, and NAR is a muted warm colour that would look best on an Autumn.

Someone upthread mentioned rose brown. That's the only brown that Summer gets. Brown with a rose undertone, like cocoa powder.

Valued Contributor

Probably very good for your coloring. For me, I look best in bright vivid colors and those are hard to find these days.

Honored Contributor

Not a fan of that color. Just not attracted to it. 

Respected Contributor

I don't care for D&C these days, I feel like its too old lady looking and I am an old lady. I did buy a pair of jogger pants that have a zipper at the bottom but I don't like all the florals or elastic in pants that show. Give me a flat band. I feel like the models are poured into pants and tops and should go up a size. I also dislike 3/4 sleeves and would never wear them even though Gary says that is the most requested style.

I have some really cute blazers from 10-15 years ago that are still modern and I think they are well made. 

Respected Contributor

I have similar coloring with blue eyes and I do not like the New Antique Rose color--just preference on my part!  I prefer the Rose Brown color for it is a bit darker.