Honored Contributor

Do you have clothing items that you wear for a purpose other than the intended one?

I was thinking of the LOGO dress ladies and the Linea Leisure dress ladies when I saw this.

It's called a performance terry cover up, but I know there are people who would like this with leggings.

From L.L. Bean-

Item #: TA300240

Fabric & Care
  • In a softly textured blend of 63% polyester/35% rayon/2% Lycra elastane.
  • Machine wash and dry.
Additional Features
  • Moisture-wicking fabric stays dry, with just enough stretch for easy-to-move-in comfort.
  • Longer length and swooping hem offer great coverage from the sun.
  • Laid-back hooded style has V-neck, kangaroo pocket and thumbholes.
  • Imported.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Do you have clothing items that you wear for a purpose other than the intended one?

I have a SG liquid knit top that is now a "pajama top." Works well!

Respected Contributor

Re: Do you have clothing items that you wear for a purpose other than the intended one?

I like it.  I would definitely wear that over leggings, and it looks much nicer than my LOGO. 

Honored Contributor

Not really

Honored Contributor

I don't multi purpose clothing.  I never would have guessed this as a cover-up, it looks too short.

Respected Contributor

My clothes get "demoted". If they get too ratty to wear in public, they become clothes that I wear for cleaning house. Of course, this only applies to tee shirts, etc., not office wear.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

I was thinking of the LOGO dress ladies and the Linea Leisure dress ladies when I saw this.

It's called a performance terry cover up, but I know there are people who would like this with leggings.

From L.L. Bean-

Item #: TA300240

Fabric & Care
  • In a softly textured blend of 63% polyester/35% rayon/2% Lycra elastane.
  • Machine wash and dry.
Additional Features
  • Moisture-wicking fabric stays dry, with just enough stretch for easy-to-move-in comfort.
  • Longer length and swooping hem offer great coverage from the sun.
  • Laid-back hooded style has V-neck, kangaroo pocket and thumbholes.
  • Imported.

I actually think this is really cute, and would like to wear this to walk outdoors.

Do the math.
Honored Contributor

I wear this Stan Herman "cover up" as a nightgown/loungwear piece all summer.  I have it in the turquoise color too.  It's very soft.  Cat Very Happy

Honored Contributor

I have a Nautica black velour long sleeved top I wear with my jeans that's the top to a sleep set.

Super Contributor

I have worn a particular "pajama bottom" as pants when I'm feeling lazy.