Honored Contributor

Re: Do you ever shop Overstock. com???

Yep; I have for many years.

My favorite thing there is their fair trade "Worldstock" section, featuring items handmade by artisans at great prices.

Contributor

Oh I forgot, purchased a modern tv console and it is everyone's favorite piece when they come over. It also arrived in record time.
Respected Contributor

I got  a small bench recently. It was way overpriced, but fit perfectly in the space and was exactly what I was looking for style wise. I had no problem with my order, and it came pretty fast.

Respected Contributor

We bought some luggage from Overstock. It's held up really well. Free shipping - and fast.

I would buy from them again.

Valued Contributor

Wow what a great bunch of replies.  Thanks so much.  Well the item I am purchasing is the laundry hamper divider thing and it looks heavy duty and at a great price.  

I have been looking around the website and found some very interesting items.  

Sounds like mostly positive feedback about Overstock. 

Trusted Contributor

Yes, I've purchased items from them periodically. The quality is not always wonderful though.

I bought two tiffany-style torchierre lamps which I've had for years. They're pretty but not as solid as similar lamps. Still, I'm happy with them.

Last year I needed a new bathroom faucet that had to be a gold / chrome combo that was popular years ago. I couldn't find any locally so I bought a set at Overstock. My hubby had one heckuva time installing it and it took him several attempts to get it to the point where it wouldn't leak under the sink.

In contrast, we bought a  a different name-brand bathroom faucet set locally. Hubby had it installed and running in a half-hour. No cussing!  There was definately a difference in the qually, just as with the lamps.

I'd recommend overstock but sometimes you get what you pay for.

Frequent Contributor

yes, it was the only place to get a great fashionable outdoor rug

Esteemed Contributor

Over the years I have purchased a few jewelry pieces and some bathroom fixtures.  I was very happy with all of them but I do a lot of comparison shopping before purchasing.