Valued Contributor

Do you ever shop Overstock. com???

I have never paid much attention to this website.  I was looking for a reasonably priced laundry cart divider type thing for the dirty clothes.  It lead me to this website and I am seeing great deals for great prices.

So have you shopped Overstock.com??? 

Honored Contributor

Re: Do you ever shop Overstock. com???

I have, but not in many years. I do check prices there against other places when I'm looking for something in particular, but I don't browse the site just to see what they have..

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, I bought a pretty nice rug not too long ago.  The shipping is usually cheap but the prices aren't all that if you check other stores.  You have to research the price to be sure you get a good deal.

Honored Contributor

@Snoopp wrote:

Yes, I bought a pretty nice rug not too long ago.  The shipping is usually cheap but the prices aren't all that if you check other stores.  You have to research the price to be sure you get a good deal.

That's been my experience, as well.

Super Contributor

I check them out when I am looking for something specific but have never bought anything.  I always find it cheaper somewhere else.

Honored Contributor

I've purchased from them before if they've had a cheaper price, which isn't always the case.

Just be aware to check the return policy.  I've posted before but DH bought me a watch from this site and the return policy was only 14 days AND I had to get a return authorization to send it back.  I also believe there was a tag attached and if the tag was removed, you couldn't return the item. 

Trusted Contributor

It always pays to shop around and compare prices.......but I have purchased several items from O over the years and have been very pleased with my purchases and with their customer service.  Their low, flat shipping rates are very reasonable, and they have good sales and many good email specials once you get on their email list. I've received items quickly and nicely packaged.  A good shopping option.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]
I bought a ring there many years ago. I was satisfied with my experience. I haven't shopped there since, but I have cut way back on all online shopping the past few years.
Respected Contributor

I bought my outdoor heaters for my deck at Overstock. Great price, we have used them for years now! I always check it,

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Contributor

We purchased my 25th anniversary ring from there and had it appraised. It was a quality piece and am very happy with it. Shipping took longer than stated but only by a few days. It did worry me because of the cost. No email for tracking.