Honored Contributor

Re: Do you copy celebrity looks?

I don't necessarily think many celebrities dress well on their own, so I wouldn't copy.

Years ago I got ideas from Vogue and Harper's Bazaar when they actually showed sensible clothing and knew how to put outfits together.  

Over the years I learned what looks best on me, feel confident in putting outfits together, so I don't need ideas or instruction from outsiders.

Esteemed Contributor

I enjoy fashion and it's always interesting to see what celebrities are wearing as they have the means and access to the top designers.  However, I don't have the $$$, access or the body type of most of the celebrities.  Therefore, I've developed my own style over the years.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Super Contributor

I don't believe I really copy any celebrity's style. I do see some wearing things that I like. I guess we just enjoy wearing some of the same things. Coincidence ?

Respected Contributor

Absolutely NO

Never did never will.

There is but one look, the look of "me"!

Honored Contributor

I don't really copy celebrity looks. I dress in classics with a twist. At this point in my life, I have a unique style of my own and it has served me well over the years....

Honored Contributor

No, I have my own style.
"To each their own, in all things".
Esteemed Contributor

NO.... Not really up on the new celebrities.  The good old days the celebrities seemed to have much more to offer.  Enough said.  Just an opinion.  And I have been told I resemble Liz Taylor which I really don't see that when I look in the mirror. 

Honored Contributor

No, I don't... I'd note that these days celebrities are hardly fashion role models most of the time, as far as I'm concerned...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Valued Contributor

Copy? No,not really.Mostly because I weigh a lot more than celebrities.I do enjoy looking at the fashions,shoes,jewelry,etc. 

Respected Contributor

No. But I also don't know what celebrities wear. I don't follow them outside of the shows or movies they're in.