Valued Contributor

I trust the reviews are genuine because I have left them and they are posted up on the site.  However I do take them with a grain of salt. I don't pay attention to ones that say things were so long or sleeves were long because  I need longer things and sleeves are always too short for me.  I do look for things like piling.  I hate clothes that pill so I don't usually buy then. I also look to see if people are saying things run big or small.  I find it puzzling to see for the same garment people saying it ran a size too large and others saying it ran a size too small.

Trusted Contributor

I trust reviews to a point, but would never look at something like the photo so I would not bother reading the reviews. I know if I do decide to review an item, I try to write honest an review as to sizing, quality and fit based on my experience and my body. We are all different and have such varied taste, what one person loves, another hates. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: Do you Trust Reviewers?

[ Edited ]

Call me romantic or naive but I trust reviews and I rely on them before I make a purchase unless I fall in love with the product and can watch the video in detail.

Mine are always honest and some were not published by QVC precisely because of that. The same happened  to me in Trip Advisor.

In my experience the ones in Amazon are pretty reliable. HSN Has no "censorship" either🌻@ lolakimono, I agree with you first I have to like the product and then read the review for possible flaws.

Esteemed Contributor

I take them with a grain of salt...