Honored Contributor

Do you Recognize any of the Work-From-Home Fashions?

Honored Contributor

Re: Do you Recognize any of the Work-From-Home Fashions?

Honored Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

i was just texting my teen granddaughters....asking them what they wore to school today!!  they said they wore sweats....and no bra!! 

Honored Contributor

I'm a long sleeved tee, hoodie, and black jeans.  Did I mention my se-xy socks???Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Hate to say it, but yes, I do recognize and sport a combination of these ensembles during this "stay at home" period : )

Respected Contributor

@lolakimono 

Whew, my abs just got a workout from all of the belly laughs!  Each and every scenario has at least one description that I can relate to.

You must be a secondary level educator?  Middle school?  I bet those kids LOVE you!

Honored Contributor

How funny!   But true!!!  lol..

Honored Contributor

@jpie wrote:

@lolakimono 

Whew, my abs just got a workout from all of the belly laughs!  Each and every scenario has at least one description that I can relate to.

You must be a secondary level educator?  Middle school?  I bet those kids LOVE you!

@jpie 

I have taught MS, HS, and college, but now I'm doing HS.

I have been watching online videos from teachers teaching from home.  The latest is a woman who was literally standing in her SHOWER and using the back of the shower as a dry erase board so that she could explain some things while filming. Cat Surprised The laptop was on top of the vanity.

That's too much, LOL.  When I hear back from administration about their expectations, if I have to film it's going to be a fake background from the top up.  Cat LOL

Honored Contributor

Oh gosh, I'm wearing 10 year old black lounge pants, ( stretched out ) , gray sweatshirt, and a gray hoodie. My ratty gray slippers set off the whole outfit, and  yes, no bra. 😔

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan