Trusted Contributor

Re: Do you Like These Colors Together?

I do like the colors together!  I especially love the green cardi and blouse on the top left.

Esteemed Contributor

They work well together and the outfits will look great on others but not me. I can't wear, nor do I care for green.  It's just a personal preference, my only exception is St. Patrick's Day with Shamrocks LOL

Honored Contributor

Indivually, yes.  Unless the two colors are in a floral print.  Olive leaves, etc.

I look better in blue-red, rather than orange-red.  For whatever unknown reason to myself, I wouldn't wear these two solids together. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

Unknown to 'myself', or unknown to 'me'.

'Me' sounds better.  I think..........

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

@tends2dogs, I love that door and door color. The last home I had that same door and I painted it that color. Willie is a cutie, too!

"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

It's okay, but it's not something I would wear together. 

Honored Contributor

Yes, I do like these colors together and separate as far as clothing goes.  I would wear  them without hesitation!

Honored Contributor

Like what they put together. I'd not have thought of doing those colors on my own.

Super Contributor

Yes. I like them so much I bought the print blouse on the bottom right today. 

Honored Contributor

I'm the oddball here.  The best color in this photo to wear with denim is red.  I wouldn't wear green except if it was in a print with other colors including the same color blue as the denim. 

I think navy blue and forest or hunter green work well together as in tartan plaid, I don't like this color green with denim.  

Although, many other women wear different colors as they do with khaki and other tan pants, for example, and that's fine, I'm too matchy, matchy to mix.