Contributor

Do they make a skinny tee in plus size?

It doesn't have to be that brand but i would love something stretchy that is like the skinny  tee but in "fluffy" sizes.

Super Contributor

Re: Do they make a skinny tee in plus size?

yes on their website - plus they have 25% off this weekend on their site - there is a tab that says plus size.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

yes,   however it probably not fit.  I purchased one in an XL ended up putting in the Goodwill, with a note it was for a SMall .

Contributor

Thanks!  I just got two.  Baby pink and black.  $51 total-free shipping.  More than the TSV but hopefull they will fit.

Honored Contributor

Every once and a while, the TSV will have a plus option.  Not sure why every TSV doesn't have it since they make them.

Honored Contributor

@blackcatz You are so right about needing a plus size!  Good grief!  Like an idiot I bought tons of these things and I wear a size XL but closer to a 1X.  Every time I put one of these things on (to go under a sweater) I can't breathe!  I mean to tell you I'm being squished.....like I can hardly get the thing off!

But I'm stuck with them.  I'd love to have some that are larger!  I'm going to have to give all of these away.  I guess because a lot of my FAT is in the girth (is that how you say it).....OK, I have a fat area right under my boobs....there, I said it!  Ha!

Respected Contributor

I really would have loved these if they had offered a larger option!  And better colors, although black/white is fine for starters.  

I am an XL at QVC and know these would be way way too tight and instead of giving me a sleek look, would accentuate the bulgy areas, ugh.  It would be like wearing a tight body bandage in the summer, so no thanks.

Honored Contributor

They said on TV today that they fit up to a 1x. 

Honored Contributor

Yes, some styles come in a plus size but if you are an 18/20, you can order the regular size and it will fit just fine.  I am a 16/18 and I ordered the plus and it was too big around the neckline. My size 18 friend had the same problem with the plus size.

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

They said on TV today that they fit up to a 1x. 

Yes but they really don't.

I ordered these once, I'm a size large and they did not fit at all.  They were skin tight and showed everything so they were useless under things.