Contributor

Re: Do all pull on jeans creep down?

With me they do. I don't have a butt or hips and even if I get a smaller size, they fit until I sit. Then I am constantly hikeing them up. I look ridiculous. IF I don't I look like I have droopy drawers in the back. Ugh. I will still wear these jeans over the others and I just keep on a hikeing

Contributor

I have the flat rear and they fall down!!! Someone had mentioned cotton underwear and I am going to try that. 

Trusted Contributor

The only brand that ever game me that problem was Denim & Co. because those jeans are extremely weighty and the weight of them alone pulls them down.  Also for me the waist is not proportionately small enough so that adds to the problem.

Wear a mask. Social distance. Be part of the solution - not part of the problem.
Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624: I so agree with you about the rise. I do not have a flat butt but if the rise isn't high enough pants start to slide. Mid rise for me is still too low. I love the pull on pants with the wide waistband. No sliding especially if snug enough.

Respected Contributor

My JAG jeans don't fall down. Maybe they have this issue figured out?

Respected Contributor

@tototwo wrote:

No........ I've never had that problem.  I have 2 pairs of pull-on jeans with the wide waist band and neither one has ever creeped down on me.   Guess I'm lucky? 

Same here. Maybe it's because I have more of an hourglass figure (that is, with wider waistband jeans like JAG, I definitely have to do the "shimmy" to get them up, then they're great).

Respected Contributor

I have been wearing pull on jeans/no pocket for years (from Woman Within) & they have never slipped down. I recently tried the jeans with pockets & wide elastic band, (also from WW), They DO slide down.

Respected Contributor

No. I think it depends on the rise and body shape. I'm an apple, so I'm wider in the middle and that makes a lot of pants roll. If I can get pants that come higher than my middle or have belt loops, they'll stay up, but I'll only wear them under something untucked because the pants are so high up.

New Contributor

Yes! What a bummer. But for me, I think it's because I have a fuller waist and narrower hips. Anyone else with this problematic body shape? I wonder if making pull-on pants with a wide ribbed knit waistband would help... Isaac, Susan, Gary...what do you think😶?

New Contributor

Oh, and I forgot... they roll down at the top too!!! 😒 doesn't feel or look good!