Honored Contributor

Re: Do all pull on jeans creep down?

Lol! Yes, they do!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

"Aspirin butt"!! LOL! Woman LOLI never heard that one before! So funny!Woman LOL How about what Rosanne Barr once said on live TV...she said something like "I don't have an a$$. That part is just a crack down my back".Woman LOL @dex

Honored Contributor

@dex Seriously I’ve never heard ‘aspirin butt’ before. 😱😱

Honored Contributor

I have an ample bubble butt and my jeans creep down too...I wear the ones with a fly and zipper, not pull on.

The stretch fabric does not recover and grows as the days goes on.  I really can't stand to wear low or mid rise jeans.  The higher waist jeans fit better and stay up.

I also need to buy a true petite pair of pants....the ones with a short length only are too long in the rise and they really droop and creep down.  I think most of the pants today are made too big in the waist to begin with.  I need a small waist, big hip/butt style.

i only wear pull on pants if they include a draw string help keep them up.

Valued Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I know exactly what you're talking about. I just can't wear pull-on jeans if they don't come with belt loops for my belts. I need to wear belts to keep my jeans from sliding down.

Was thinking just I have this problem.Always trying to buy jeans with belt loops.

Esteemed Contributor

They creep down on me, including D&C.  And I have plenty in the back, I think the problem is the stretch waist.  Because of that I wear mostly Women with control pants.  I wear 1 size down, which are snug in the bottom and thighs.  They will be too tight at first but by the time I leave the home they will be perfect.  Longgish top.  If I wear my regular size they fall down, bag out. They come in jeans but I have not tried them.  I wear DG2 jeans with a fly zip, the classic without too much stretch.  They are comfortable and look like regular jeans.  The newer super stretch DG2 fall down, even with the zip fly! 

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I know exactly what you're talking about. I just can't wear pull-on jeans if they don't come with belt loops for my belts. I need to wear belts to keep my jeans from sliding down.

Many pull-ons don't have belt loops so I make the type you find on dresses made of thread.  I can do 6 on a pair or jeans in about 10 minutes.  They hold the belt in place just fine.

I agree, I think the secret is getting pants in the correct rise.  I bet it's sonething most people don't even check.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Here's a YouTube video on how to make belt loops.  They're very simple.  Make them fairly taut for this purpose.

Click Here

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Regular Contributor

I don't know what to look for in the correct rise.  What should it be & do the pant descriptions give information on rise?

Honored Contributor

@2pennyIf you have that problem, go to amazon and put in "Invisable Belt".  The belts that come up are thick enough elastic which is adjustable, and they are SO thin, (incl the buckle) they won't show at all.  I can even put a fashion belt over them!!!  Very inexpensive.  I got beige and black.

Belt Away

Sand