Regular Contributor

Do all pull on jeans creep down?

I'm not talking about elastic waist jeans but those with the band in the top.  They fit good for about an hour then start to creep down from my waist & I have to keep pulling them up.  I went down a size thinking that was the problem but no.  It's very annnoying!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Do all pull on jeans creep down?

[ Edited ]

Maybe you need to look for someone who cuts a slightly longer rise in their brand.

-edit

P.S. I agree, it's REALLY annoying to have to be tugging at them all the time!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I find if I wear cotton under wear instead of the silky type ones they do not slide down.

Honored Contributor

I know exactly what you're talking about. I just can't wear pull-on jeans if they don't come with belt loops for my belts. I need to wear belts to keep my jeans from sliding down.

Honored Contributor

I thought I was the only one who had this problem!

Honored Contributor

@2penny@If you have a small or flat rear end they fall down...my experience anyhow.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@dex wrote:

@2penny@If you have a small or flat rear end they fall down...my experience anyhow.

That would be me.Woman Happy Flat butt...thanks mom.

Honored Contributor

I never wore the band top but just the pull on type by Denim & Co. give me NO problems at all.  Not the answer you wanted by maybe switch to the pull on.   D&Co. has a very nice pair for $31 in cotton.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@SilleeMeei got that aspirin butt too.My friends tease me that I should try to buy pants with two fronts for a better fit.

Regular Contributor

@dex, @Katcat1 - yes I do have a somewhat flat butt (had to laugh at the aspirin butt).  I have on Denim & Co pull on's right now which prompted me to ask the question & yes I do have on cotton underwear.  Maybe a little velcro is in order pr go back to zippers, buttons & belt loops.