Esteemed Contributor

Re: Do You Sleep in Your Bra??

Not a chance

Honored Contributor

ALWAYS!  Yes and every night.  I am perpetually cold and do not wish to advertise that, so I wear a bra 24/7.

My current fav bra is the TSV.  NO underwire, super comfy, great shape and support.

Keeping 'them' in control and not flopping to the side while I toss and turn at night, greatly reduces the chest wrinkles for me!

Esteemed Contributor

@catter70  I agree. Everytime I turn over pjs, nightgown would twist or ride up. A bra is a not in a million years.

I keep a robe by the bed. The way I see it is, if my house is on fire I doubt the firemens main focus is going to be is me being braless under my robe.

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

I live alone now, so No.  That thing only goes on when I workout, or go outside.  

To be quite candid, after 9/11, I packed a "Go" backpack.  Among other things, it contains bras, panties, a couple of t-shirts, socks, low-rise boot/sneakers, a stuffed toiletry bag, first aid kit, and chargers.  After I adopted my dog, I also have a separate Go bag for her -- a soft cross-body carrier bag.

So if there's an emergency, the last thing I'm thinking about is needing to have on my bra. 

The funny this is having a bra on is one of the first things that I think of if there was an emergency...sort of like running out ot the house with no clothes on.  I think most people would want to be covered if they could.  I feel the same way about the bra...keeps things in place without any heavy bouncing.

Trusted Contributor

I only sleep in my bra if I fall asleep with it on. 

Respected Contributor

No.  Never knew it was a thing or heard of anyone doing so until hearing it on a shopping channel. 

Honored Contributor

No, I'm an A so why would I?  Prepping for an emergency means I don't sleep in the nude.  I don't even find sports bras that comfortable.  I do wear them for the gym or when I'm doing yardwork, but after awhile they start digging in.

Esteemed Contributor

I do sometimes.  I wear them for comfort.  If I have to leave my home in an emergency in the middle of the night, whether I have a bra or not will not be that important. I  used to wear the Ahhh bras, but the quality deteriorated and they just bunch everything together, which is uncomfortable, so I stopped them several years ago.  But I found these Jockey bras last year in QVC and they are comfortable and don't bunch up that much, and I do wear them to sleep sometimes.  I wear them mostly at home, but they are decent enough to be worn outside, though don't give as good a lift/shape as underwire bras do.  I don't know if foam was offered last year, but I don't buy any bra with foam.  I was so happy with the Jockey bras I bought last year that I bought quite a few, so not sure I will order the TSVs, but the materials look like an improvement.  Like all bras, for those of us of a certain size, they do get hot and sweaty eventually, and this material seems like it may be less hot.

Honored Contributor

No way!!!

Respected Contributor

Yes, not a regular bra but a sports bra.  I'm not even large busted but when you sleep on your side, gravity takes hold and chest/décolleté wrinkles can form.